Way to Go Wade

We Get Email
Typography

 Dear Editor:

The fire that took place at Dayton is so unfortunate but luckily nobody was hurt, thanks in part to Mark Wade in apartment 9O, right above. He heroically alerted neighbors. His apartment is unlivable at this time due to no electricity, unsafe smoke residue and debris from broken windows and knocked out walls from firefighters (God bless them). I think Mark Wade needs a shout-out.

Carol Wade

BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS
Sign up via our free email subscription service to receive notifications when new information is available.