- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, cooked and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed, diced fine
- (You can substitute jalapeño with a 4-ounce can of diced green chiles)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
In a small bowl, combine red onion, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Let marinate at least 5-10 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine chopped shrimp, avocado, tomato and jalapeño.
Mix all ingredients together, add the cilantro and gently toss.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS