QUEENS BEACH HOTEL – 1925

Rockaway Ol`times
Typography

The Queens Beach Hotel was built around 1920 and was owned by the Reilly Bros. It was located on Beach 107th Street and the north side of Rockaway Beach Blvd. The telephone number was “Belle Harbor – 1499.” The hotel featured furnished rooms to rent all year round, a restaurant and a dance hall with an orchestra during the summer months only. 

 

Katie Lucev is the daughter of the late Rockaway Beach historian, Emil R. Lucev Sr. (1933-2018).

BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS
Sign up via our free email subscription service to receive notifications when new information is available.