- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 1 – 10 ounce can low sodium chicken broth (unless you have homemade)
- 1 – 10 ounce can cream of celery soup
- 1 – 10 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup of diced celery
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1 – 16 ounce tube refrigerated Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits
Place all the broths in the slow cooker and mix. (It will be a little lumpy due to the creamed soup). Add the diced chicken and stir. Sprinkle the salt, pepper and garlic salt and mix again.
Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours.
Take the biscuits out of the refrigerator and flatten them with the palm of your