- 1 pound halved or quartered brussels sprouts
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 medium cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1-9 ounce package sweet sausage tortellini
- Shredded pecorino Romano for sprinkling over tortellini
**4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
**You can substitute soft-type goat cheese, crumbles if you prefer the tang of that cheese.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts, grapes, onions, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper. Transfer to a large rimmed baking pan. Roast until brussels sprouts are tender and grapes are juicy, stirring once or twice, 40