- ½ head of cabbage (or one small one), sliced into ribbons
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 pound smoked turkey sausage, cut into ½” circles
- 3-4 medium red potatoes, diced in ¼” slices or chopped into small bite-size pieces
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Dash of seasoning salt
- Dash of pepper
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
Heat pan and add onion, smoked turkey sausage and potatoes. Season with the seasoning salt lightly, as the sausage has enough salt, and pepper and paprika. Cook and stir over medium heat until potatoes are cooked halfway through.
Add the sliced cabbage and one cup of chicken broth. Cook, stirring occasionally until cabbage is crisp and tender and most of the liquid evaporates. If you like softer cabbage, cook longer.
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS