Take off on grilled ham and cheese. Courtesy of foodie website, Eating on a Dime.
- ¾ cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 12 Hawaiian Rolls (keep the rolls attached, you can use potato rolls too)
- 9 ounces thin-sliced honey ham
- 8 ounces thin-sliced Swiss cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut the rolls in the middle and remove the tops. Put the ham on each roll and top it with the Swiss cheese. Put top back on.
In a small bowl, mix together the butter, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, poppy seeds and dried onion. Spoon over the rolls.
Bake for 20 minutes.
You can swap out any meat or any cheese. Play with it!BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS