Super easy and delicious! I served this with mac ‘n’ cheese and some quinoa.
- 2 pounds pork chops (I use boneless, thin cut)
- olive oil, coconut oil, or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- ¼- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, depends on how saucy you like it
- ½ cup - 1 cup water, depends on how saucy you like it
- (I used ½ cup bbq sauce and 1 cup water).
Heat pan and drizzle a tablespoon of oil. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Sauté pork chops until browned on both sides. Pour the BBQ sauce and the water over the pork. Place the lid on and cook on medium low for 5-10 minutes. Plate with your choice of sides and serve.
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS