- 10 baby bliss potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 ounces (6 links) sweet Italian sausage (or mix it with hot sausage), sliced 1” thick
- 1 package sliced slaw with julienned carrots
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced thin and then in half
- 2 small Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup beef broth
- Goya’s The Perfect Seasoning
Add the olive oil to a heated pan. Add the Italian sausage and brown it.
While browning the sausage, cut the potatoes, onion and pepper.
Spray crockpot with a little oil. Add the potatoes, onion and pepper. Mix through. Add the cabbage. Sprinkle Goya The Perfect Seasoning over the mixture. (Seasoning consists of: garlic powder, onion powder, salt, parsley, oregano, cumin, tarragon). Mix all together.
Add the browned sausage and mix again. Add the sliced tomatoes. Pour 1 cup of beef broth and mix one more time.
Cook on high 4-6 hours or on low 8-10 hours.
Add fresh parsley and stir.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS