- 8- boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Lemon juice and grated peel
- (about ¼ cup juice and 1 teaspoon peel)
- 5-6 large garlic cloves, finely chopped (I LOVE GARLIC)
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. I used olive oil spray. Place chicken thighs in cooker and sprinkle with grated lemon peel, garlic and ¼ teaspoon of the salt and pepper. Pour chicken broth over the chicken.
Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
Remove chicken from the slow cooker and place on a warm plate. Cover and set aside.
In a small bowl, mix remaining ½ teaspoon salt, the cornstarch, lemon juice and heavy whipping cream and mix until well blended. Stir liquid into the cooker. Cover and cook on high for 15-20 minutes or until liquid thickens.
Plate your chicken then drizzle sauce over the chicken, sprinkle parsley if desired.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS