- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 1 – 10 ounce can low sodium chicken broth (unless you have homemade)
- 1 – 10 ounce can cream of celery soup
- 1 – 10 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup of diced celery
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1 – 16 ounce tube refrigerated Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits
Place all the broths in the slow cooker and mix. (It will be a little lumpy due to the creamed soup). Add the diced chicken and stir. Sprinkle the salt, pepper and garlic salt and mix again.
Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours.
Take the biscuits out of the refrigerator and flatten them with the palm of your hand. Then cut the biscuits into strips and then in half.
Pour ½ cup of flour in a medium bowl. Add a little salt and pepper. Toss the biscuits to coat.
Drop the coated biscuits into the crockpot, gently pushing the biscuits under the broth. Now add the frozen peas and gently mix again.
Cover and cook 2 hours on low.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS