Need an easy dish to bring to a party? This one is easy and delicious.
- 1 (6oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 (8oz) package rotini pasta, cooked
- 1 (7 oz) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and cut into strips
- ½ lb smoked mozzarella cheese, cut into ½” cubes
- ½ (5oz) bag baby spinach leaves (about 1-1/2 cups)
- ½ (4-5 oz) can chopped green chiles, drained
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Garnishes: tomato wedges, baby spinach leaves
Drain artichokes, reserving marinade. Cut artichokes into strips, and place in a large bowl. Add pasta and roasted red peppers, smoked mozzarella cheese, baby spinach and green chiles, and gently toss.
Stir together reserved artichoke marinade, mayonnaise, and Parmesan cheese, pine nuts and garlic and mix until well blended. Add to pasta mixture, stirring to combine. Cover and chill. Garnish, if desired.
*If you like your pasta wetter, use another ¼ cup of mayonnaise and ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese. I found it too moist.
**1/2 pound smoked gouda or Cheddar may be substituted for smoked mozzarella, if desired.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS