- 3 to 3-1/2 pound bottom round roast
- 8 russet potatoes (or fingerlings)
- 1 large sweet onion, quartered
- 6 carrots, peeled and cut into 2” pieces
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 2 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (I used Bourbon Barrel Smoked Sea Salt)
- 3 cups of beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
In a large slow cooker, place roast beef and surround the roast with the onions, potatoes, carrots and herbs. Pour beef broth and Worcestershire over the roast.
Cook on low for 8 hours.
Remove from the slow cooker and let rest, then slice and serve with the vegetables.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS