A very simple, easy feast for dinner.
- 1 - 2 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup red wine
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (use low sodium or Tamari)
- Ground fresh pepper to taste
Place pork tenderloin in a 6-quart crock pot. Sprinkle tenderloin with the onion soup mix. Add water, wine and soy and turn to coat. Sprinkle with pepper. Spread garlic over top of tenderloin.
Cover and cook on low setting for 4 hours.
Serve gravy on the side.
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS