- 1-1/2 pounds shelled, deveined shrimp
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut in slices (pits removed)
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Small mozzarella balls (6-8 quartered)
- 10 grape tomatoes cut in half
- Whole wheat angel hair pasta
In a small bowl, sprinkle shrimp with Old Bay Seasoning. Add the slices of lemon. Cover and refrigerate for at least ½ hour.
Boil the pasta to al dente. Drain. Reserve a little water.
In a large pan, heat the oil. Add the shrimp with the lemons. Stir until lightly pink. Add the pasta. Mix. Add the tomatoes and stir to incorporate. Add the mozzarella. If dry, add a little pasta water.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS