- 4 boneless skinless, chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste (I used sea salt)
Combine the mustard, balsamic, garlic, rosemary, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pour into a zip lock bag or plastic container.
Add the chicken and toss until fully coated.
Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Put chicken and remaining marinade in a lined baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes until chicken is no longer pink.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS