Got this from Weight Watchers. It’s 3 points. And VERY delicious!
- 3 tablespoons white all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3-1/2 ounces, crushed (I like it coarse) plain salted hard pretzel
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 5 sprays cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon warm water
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place a wire rack over a baking sheet; lightly coat rack with cooking spray.
Combine flour, salt and pepper in a small shallow bowl. Beat egg in a second shallow bowl. Place crushed pretzels in a third shallow bowl. Dip each chicken tender in flour mixture; shake off any excess. Next dip in egg and then crushed pretzels; turn to coat. Place on prepared rack in a single layer. Repeat with remaining ingredients; bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
While chicken cooks, whisk together both mustards, mayonnaise and water; serve with chicken.
Serving size -1/2 ounce plus 2-1/2 teaspoons sauce.
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS