- 12 regular sized Cortland apples, cores removed, peeled. Cut into quarters or smaller pieces. (You can use a mix-up of several pieces if you wish).
- 4-5 pears, cores removed, peeled. Cut into quarters or smaller pieces.
- ½ container of strawberries, cut into quarters
- ½ cup honey. I use raw, wildflower honey
- Drizzle (2 turns around the pan) with cinnamon
- 1 juiced lemon
- Filtered water, to slightly cover the apples, pears and strawberries
On medium–low heat, cook the fruit until it softens. Remove from heat and put in a food processor. Pulse until you get the consistency you are looking for. I have made it like baby food, or less for chunkier.
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS