Watching your diet? This dish will help!
- 1 pound lean, thin cut pork cutlets
- 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce with garlic and green onions
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced (3/4 cup teriyaki sauce with garlic and green onions)
- 1 teaspoon peeled, minced ginger root
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ pound shiitake mushroom, caps sliced
- 1 – 14 ounce package coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 6 medium scallions, chopped
- Cooking spray (4x)
Whisk together teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and vinegar in a small bowl and set aside.
Cut pork into thin strips and cut each strip on the diagonal. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Heat large wok or large deep skillet over medium high heat until a drop of water sizzles in it. Spray pan with non-stick spray. Add the pork in three batches and stir-fry until browned, 3-4 minutes, spraying pan nonstick spray between batches. Transfer pork to a plate and keep warm.
Spray pan with non-stick spray. Add mushrooms and stir-fry until tender, about 5 minutes. Add the coleslaw and teriyaki mixture and stir-fry until cabbage wilts, about 4 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir the pork back in.
Add the scallions on top of each portion and serve.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS