- 1 cup uncooked orecchiette pasta
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, halved or quartered if large
- 2 cups of red seedless grapes
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 3 medium cloves of garlic, chopped or minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt (I used smoked bourbon)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons crumbled soft-type goat cheese
- 4 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Toss brussels sprouts, grapes, onions, thyme, oil, salt and pepper on a large rimmed baking sheet; roast until brussels sprouts are tender, and grapes are juicy, stirring once or twice, 35-40 minutes.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain the pasta and return to the pot. Add everything from baking sheet, including juices to the pot. Stir well.
Garnish each portion with 1 tablespoon goat cheese and 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar before serving.
** If you don’t like goat cheese, shred some pecorino Romano.
Add the scallions on top of each portion and serve.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS