This is for my friend, Daisy!
- 1 cup of pasta (I used thin spaghetti)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 12-16 ounces extra-large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup low fat shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shredded parmesan cheese for garnish
Prepare pasta according to package.
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
Add garlic and cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
Stir in the shrimp and cook for 2 minutes, or until they turn pink, stirring frequently.
Add prepared pasta to skillet and mix until well combined.
Add the cheese, milk, parsley, salt and pepper; mix and stir 1-2 minutes, or until creamy and heated through.
Remove from heat.
Garnish with parmesan cheese.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS