- 1 chicken breast, butterflied, pounded and divided into 2 pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 1-1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup Marsala wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley
Butterfly, pound and divide one chicken breast into two pieces. Combine flour, salt and pepper, and dredge chicken breasts in the seasoned flour. Shake off excess. Fry the chicken in a little bit of oil in a hot skillet/pan. Fry 3-4 minutes per side. In same pan, add the sliced mushrooms. Cook until soft. Add the marsala wine, lemon juice, minced garlic, butter and parsley. Cook until sauce has slightly thickened.
Serve on top of pasta or rice. Spoon sauce over.
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS