- 14 large shrimp, deveined
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup orecchiette pasta
- Handful of grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 scallions, chopped, for garnish
- Handful of grated parmesan Reggiano
Sprinkle shrimp with Old Bay Seasoning. Toss and cover and let sit for at least half hour.
Cook orecchiette according to box directions.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and add the shrimp, turning until almost pink. Add the tomatoes. Continue tossing. Let the tomatoes simmer for a few minutes. Sprinkle some parmesan on shrimp and tomatoes and mix thoroughly.
Drain the pasta and add to the pan. Toss until coated.
Plate and sprinkle the scallions as a garnish.
By Sharon Feldman
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS