A take on a Delish, Hearst Communications, Inc. recipe… They called for Cookies, I decided to go another way. And this is definitely death by chocolate!
- 2-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- ¾ cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 egg whites (whisked until foamy)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray a pan with a little butter spray.
In a large bowl, mix powdered sugar, cocoa powder and salt.
Stir in egg whites and vanilla and then add the chocolate chips. Pour into pan.
Bake until set, 10-15 minutes.
**If you want to do cookies instead, use an ice cream scoop. Put mixture on parchment paper.
By Sharon FeldmanBLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS