- 4 lean bone-in pork chops
- 1-pound sweet potatoes, cut into wedge
- 1-pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped and divided
- 1 small onion, sliced into rings
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Cut potatoes in long wedges; cut in half. On a large sheet pan, combine potatoes, Brussels sprouts, 1 tablespoon rosemary and onion; toss with oil, ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Mix until thoroughly coated. Spread in a single layer and bake 25 minutes.
Season pork with remaining ¾ teaspoon salt and remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper. Coat with mustard and remaining rosemary.
Remove sheet pan from the oven after 25 minutes and toss vegetables with a spatula. Clear a space on the pan and add the pork chops and grapes. Return to the oven and cook another 20 minutes. Pork is ready at 145 degrees. Let pork rest 3 minutes before serving.
** If using boneless pork chops, check after 10-15 minutes.
By Sharon FeldmanBLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS