I’m tired of everything. Used most of what I had in the house. Feel free to improvise the type of chicken and vegetables. To me, this dish is all about the sauce!
- 2 packages cut up chicken
- (I used a package of Bell & Evans wings and 1 package of legs)
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- ½ can cooking sherry
- 4 -6 cloves garlic, minced
- Fresh mushrooms, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 large sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 large onion, sliced
Spray crockpot with cooking spray. Add the onions, celery, mushrooms and sweet potatoes.
Melt stick of butter with garlic under a low flame. In a medium bowl, mix the mushroom soup with the sherry. Pour the garlic and butter into the bowl with the soup and sherry. Mix thoroughly. Pour sauce over chicken.
Cook on high 4-5 hours or on low 7 hours. Enjoy!
By Sharon FeldmanBLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS