- 1-1/2 pounds of Coho Salmon (or Sockeye or King or individual filets)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (you can use avocado)
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a medium bowl, combine the parsley, mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and mix.
Place the salmon on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Coat the top of the salmon with the herbed mustard mix.
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Bake the salmon (depending on thickness) 18-20 minutes. Plate and enjoy!
By Sharon Feldman
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS