- E There are 292 ways to make change for a U.S. dollar using half dollars, quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies.
- E Beethoven went out of his way to ensure his morning coffee was made with exactly 60 beans per cup.
- E Goosebumps are actually caused by small muscles called the arrector pili.
- The venom of the Australia’s eastern brown snake is so powerful only 1/14,000th of an ounce is enough to kill a human.
- E Six American flags have been placed on the Moon by the Apollo crews 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, and 17.
- E The first recorded economic bubble was for tulip bulbs in the Dutch Republic in the 1630s.
- No one knows what Einstein’s last words were because the night nurse who was caring for him couldn’t understand German.
- Oliver Cromwell banned the eating of pie in 1644, declaring it a pagan form of pleasure. For 16 years, pie eating and making went underground until the Restoration leaders lifted the ban on pie in 1660.