THE NEPONSIT CLUB – 1915

Rockaway Ol`times
Typography

The Neponsit Club opened in 1912 at Neponsit’s bay side in the northwest corner of the section. The new club served as a social center for the high-class west end development. A Rod & Gun Club and a Boat Club were active. A small dock went out into the bay as well. Tennis courts were built the year after opening. The club closed down in 1925.

BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS
Sign up via our free email subscription service to receive notifications when new information is available.