A long time ago in Rockaway Beach, far, far away, a house fire took place on Bayside Place (Bch. 84th Street) in the Hammel’s Section of the peninsula. The heat from this house fire was so intense that nearby homes, some distance away, were threatened with spontaneous combustion!
The NYC Fire Department saved the day by spraying water on the endangered buildings that were close by to keep them cooled down. But despite the efforts, the vinyl siding on one house melted down. But this home was saved from total destruction. A job well done by NEW YORK’s BRAVEST!!!BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS