- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 pound (16 oz) spiral pasta, cooked and drained and rinsed with cold water
- 1 oz or 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 green or red pepper, diced small
- 1 small yellow onion, diced small
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 can black olives, sliced
- 1- 1/2 cups French dressing
- 3/4 oz bag Nacho Doritos, crushed or taco shells, crushed
Brown the beef with the taco seasoning. In a very large bowl, mix together the beef, noodles, green or red pepper, onion, tomatoes, olives, lettuce, and cheese.
Mix in the French salad dressing until everything is well coated. Then top with the chips.