- 2 pounds chuck roast
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of salt (I use Himalayan Pink Sea Salt)
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup sun dried tomato pesto
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped fine
- 4 tablespoons garlic, minced
Place roast in a 6-quart slow cooker. Season evenly with salt and pepper.
In a medium bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomato pesto, rosemary and garlic.
Put mixture all over roast, pressing into the meat to create a crust.
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
Remove from pot and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.