Saw this on Cooktop Cove. It’s pretty tasty. I made a few changes.
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 2 pounds each in size
- 1 pound thick cut bacon
- ¼ cup soy sauce (for less salt, use Tamari)
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
Cut each pork tenderloin in half so you have four pieces. Season evenly with salt and pepper.
Wrap each tenderloin with bacon, weaving the bacon as you would a classic apple pie crust. Tuck bacon ends underneath.
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, apple cider vinegar and water.