- 2-2 1/2 pounds flank steak
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup red wine
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 28 ounce can of crushed tomatoes (or jarred marinara ... I used Prego)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
Pound steak thin, mix cheese, bread crumbs, parsley and garlic, sprinkle over steak, roll steak up and tie with kitchen string.
Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper; put olive oil in pan on high heat, brown on all sides.
Mix tomatoes, seasoning and wine in large crock pot. Add browned meat.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Remove beef from crock pot and let