- 1-1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 4 thin slices prosciutto, minced or center-cut bacon
- 1-1/2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sherry or white wine
- 1 pound fresh scallops
Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees. Place gratin dishes on sheet pan.
To make topping, mix together butter, garlic, shallots, prosciutto (or bacon), parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix until combined. Stir in olive oil until all is coated. Fold in panko crumbs and set aside.
Pour sherry into the gratin dishes. Pat the scallops dry with a paper towel and