This will melt in your mouth! This pork tenderloin soaks up the yummy juices as it cooks. Make sure to serve up the au jus on the side. This recipe is so simple, you will love it!"
- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (or tamari sauce – lower in sodium)
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker with the contents of the soup packet. Pour water, wine, and soy sauce (or tamari sauce) over the top, turning the pork to coat. Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible. Sprinkle with pepper, cover, and cook on low setting for 4-6 hours. Serve with cooking liquid on the side as au jus.
Serve with rice and carrots.
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS