- 1 lb of medium or large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 6 oz of pre-cooked smoked sausage, chopped (choose your favorite)
- 3/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 of a medium yellow onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Olive oil or coconut oil
- Optional garnish: chopped parsley
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat with some olive oil or coconut oil.
Season shrimp with Old Bay Seasoning.
Cook shrimp about 3-4 minutes until opaque – remove and set aside.
Cook onions and bell peppers in skillet with 2 tablespoons of olive oil or coconut oil for about 2 minutes.
Add sausage and zucchini to the skillet, cook another 2 minutes.
Put cooked shrimp back into skillet along with the garlic, and cook everything for about 1 minute.
Pour chicken stock into pan and mix through to moisten everything.
Add salt, ground pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste.
Remove from heat, garnish with parsley and serve hot.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS