I tried this recipe from the magazine, Cooking Light. It was delish!
- 2 (8 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, divided
- Cooking Spray (for grill)
- 2 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 cups packed baby arugula (about 4 ounces)
- 3 ounces fresh basil stems removed and large leaves torn in half (about 2 packed cups)
- ¼ cup slivered red onion
- 6 ounces of fresh blackberries
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled (about ½ cup)
Preheat grill to medium high (about 450 degrees). Brush chicken with one tablespoon oil; sprinkle evenly with ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Place chicken on grill grate coated with cooking spray. Grill uncovered, until meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 160 degrees (about 5-6 minutes); cut into slices.
Whisk together remaining three tablespoons oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, remaining ½ teaspoon salt and remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Add arugula, basil, and onion; toss gently to coat. Divide salad evenly among four plates; top with chicken, blackberries and cheese.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS