- 1 package (10 oz) Natures Promise Sweet Apple Sausage, sliced
- 1 small Savoy Cabbage, sliced thin
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 can (10 ½ oz) Original Rotel Tomato Sauce
- 3-4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 – 4 oz cup cinnamon apple sauce
- 1 – 4 oz cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Olive oil
Add a little olive oil to coat pan with ½ tablespoon butter. Add sliced sausage. Once browned (approximately 10 minutes) remove on to a paper towel.
Add the rest of the butter, onion and sauté 5-10 minutes. Add the sliced cabbage. Mix through. Add the apple sauce and apple juice. Sprinkle brown sugar. Mix thoroughly. Add back the sausage; add the Rotel tomato sauce and cook on medium heat until the cabbage gets soft. I like it a little crunchy so you need to play with it.
This dish adds a little sweet and spicy.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS