When you have leftovers. Had to make something so I tried this. You can substitute with cooked chicken and cream of chicken soup.
- 1 small package of angel hair pasta, broken in thirds (7-8 ozs)
- 2 cups of cubed cooked pork
- 1 – 10 ¾ oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup onion, finely diced
- ½ cup celery, finely diced
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, defrosted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese (about ¼ cup)
Grease a 3 quart casserole dish. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the diced pork, condensed soup, peas and carrots, onion, celery, parsley, basil and milk. Stir in the drained pasta. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Transfer the mixture in the casserole dish and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
Bake 20 – 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS