4 (6 oz.) salmon fillets 1” thick
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon minced fresh garlic
Preheat broiler on high.
Arrange fish fillets, skin side down, on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Sprinkle the fish evenly with ½ teaspoon salt and pepper. Broil 7 minutes or until degree of doneness.
While fish is cooking, combine yogurt mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice, remaining ¼ teaspoon salt, and garlic in a small bowl, stirring with whisk until combined. Serve fish with sauce.
++Serve over a bed of farro. Farro a type of hulled wheat, especially spelt or emmer, typically used in salads, soups, and side dishes.
++You could also use quinoa.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS