Broiled Coho Salmon
The mixture of these seasons will knock your socks off!
- 4 – 4-ounce coho salmon filets
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced shallots (a little more for more of a kick)
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, chopped, plus a little more for garish
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon slices for serving
Heat broiler and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, garlic, shallots, thyme and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
Spread mixture all over the salmon filets and broil 7-8 minutes. (Salmon should be skin side down)
Garnish with lemon slices. Enoy!