I’m tired of everything. Used most of what I had in the house. Feel free to improvise the type of chicken and vegetables. To me, this dish is all about the sauce!
- 2 packages cut up chicken
- (I used a package of Bell & Evans wings and 1 package of legs)
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- ½ can cooking sherry
- 4 -6 cloves garlic, minced
- Fresh mushrooms, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 large sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 large onion, sliced
Spray crockpot with cooking spray. Add the onions, celery, mushrooms and sweet potatoes.
Melt stick of butter with garlic under a low flame. In a medium bowl, mix the mushroom soup with the sherry. Pour the garlic and butter into the bowl