I got the night off. My hubby got creative. Here is his version. - Sharon
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies (Rotel)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into strips
- ½ orange bell pepper, cut into strips
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place chicken strips in a greased 13 x 9 baking dish.
In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt. Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat. Next add the tomatoes, peppers and onions to the dish and stir to combine.
Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
We served this on gluten free tortillas with salsa, guacamole and shredded cheddar cheese.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS